Fui a los bosques porque quería vivir a conciencia, quería vivir a fondo y extraer todo el meollo a la vida, dejar de lado todo lo que no fuera la vida, para no descubrir, en el momento de la muerte, que no había vivido...

viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010

How much is more?

Beat the machine that works in your head... I've failed again. I'm failing again and again. How long? I'm actually tired about everything. Why can't I beat this shit? I think this nightmare is going to stay with me all the time. I can't say much more. I just cry when I see all this shit around myself. Why Do I cry? Just because I think I did it good, but later this is ... pls, I need something ... I don't know what, but I need something to make this shit a good thing. This shit is called Mrs. Maths. My good friend that hits me all the time It can.  If you were a person, you'd be dead, Mrs. Maths!

No hay comentarios: